Are You Suffering From Keeping Up With The Jones’s Syndrome?
Are You Suffering From “Keeping Up With The Jones’s” Syndrome?
The keep up with the “Jones’s Syndrome” has already destroyed “American Society” enough. We can’t keep being fooled by Basketball Wives, Real Wives of Atlanta/Orange County, Keeping Up With The Khardashians, Hollywood Movies, Rick Ross, Jay Z, Kanye West, Taylor Swift, Sports Players, Singers, Etc.
You must understand that these celebrities already have lots of money, so they can really floss and afford their material lifestyles. But a lot of entertainers are struggling too. So, don’t be fooled by their fly and flashy lifestyle. Their expensive lifestyle sucks their money well dry constantly.
The difference between you, and them(Celebrities) is they can always recoup their money faster, and in larger amounts than the average person.
You can’t keep spending money that you don’t have. If it’s not your time to shine, it will be best to stay in the cut until you build real wealth long-term, and then SHINE. It’s called “Delayed Gratification. Now, Its nothing wrong with wanting nice things and living a certain way, but patients, smart financial decisions, and hard work is “KEY”!!!
Your Must Focus On Building Long-Term Wealth
If you want to build long-term wealth, it will be important to stop being the consumer all the time. I was caught up with the Keeping Up With The Jones’s Syndrome too, and believe me it wasn’t worth it. Thus, I would have been a millionaire today, if I had not spent so much money on dumb material items trying to show off in front of strangers. So, I learned my lesson the hard way by losing it all and starting all over again. Americans spend trillions of dollars on material items per year, we all have a strong potential economy within our communities. But we’re spending too much money on depreciating assets.
It’s about becoming free from the mind control of consumerism, but as long as we are in debt we will never be FREE. That’s why it’s called “Financial Free-DOM”.
The problem is most of our parents didn’t teach us the importance of credit, savings, advanced education, investing in real estate, stocks/bonds, and owning businessess at a young age. A lot of us had to figure it out ourselves, but we still can make a change today. No More Excuses!
Here are some bad habits that will block you from building “Wealth”:
- Going to watch movies at the “Movie Theaters” too much
- Financing cars, furniture, etc. without a sound plan to pay off the balance
- Obtaining credit card debt
- Clubbing to Much…Popping Champagne bottles on a beer budget.
- Buying expensive clothes, shoes, sunglasses, purses, jewelry, gadgets, etc.
- Going to expensive restaurants, vacations, etc.
- Always going out in different cities from where you live, wasting gas money.
- Renting or buying a house that’s to large for your budget
- Accumulating large College school loan debt
- Maintaining “Bad Credit”
- Blowing money at Strip Clubs, and too much gambling.
- Not enough business ownership investing
- Not creating and maintaining a monthly and weekly budget
- Having an expensive boyfriend, or girlfriend that doesn’t understand patients & delayed gratification…
- Spending money on too much weed, designer drugs, and alcohol.(Say No to “Drugs”)
- Constantly Robbing peter to pay Paul
- Having a “I Don’t Give A Fuck” Attitude as a young person.
- Not getting married to the right spouse…(Statistics say’s married couples are more wealthier than single people)
- Divorce (Yes Divorces are very expensive)
- And Much More.
Here are some great habits that you can incorporate to build “Wealth”:
- Watch Movies at Home, or Set Up a Group Movie Night at one of your family members, or friends house.
- Buy your cars from auctions cash.
- Only use your credit cards if you can pay off the balance at the end of the month or pay cash
- Set up private house parties, Go to bars with drink specials, or Create your own club night.
- Buy your designer clothes, purses from bargain stores like Burlington, Ross, E-bay, Amazon, etc.
- Cook at home or go to a friend or family members house for dinner, or go to an inexpensive restaurant
- Try to go out more in the same city you live in to save money on GAS, Time, and Car Maintenance
- Buy or Rent a home that you can really afford or move in with roommates or family members to save money.
- Go to a city college, try to pay for your classes out-of-pocket and focus on grants, instead of school loans.
- Become credit savvy
- Invest your money in a businesses
- Read books on financial freedom, such as a Millionaire Next Door, A Millionaire Mind, and much more.
- Keep a budget and talk to a CPA or Financial Planner for financial tips.
- Try to find a mate with your same financial mind state, or you will LOSE.
- Give a Fuck about the future…Tomorrow will be here before you know it.
- Being Married to the right spouse is one of main the keys to building wealth in America.”Two” incomes are better than “One”. First you must make sure you’re compatible and in-love with your significant other before you get married because divorces are very expensive.
One thing that we all need to invest in is “Good Health”. Choosing that investment will always give you a great return. Also, when you’re in good shape, you will feel better about yourself, and will not need as much material items to make yourself so-called happy.
You can still have fun, look good, and live a magnate lifestyle on a budget. Remember “Poverty” and lack of resources are the main creation of crime, anger, and evil deeds in America.
Don’t live life trying to keep up with the Jones’s. The “Turtle” will always beat the “HARE”. Go at your own pace, and it will work out for you. Always remember that a “Fast Rise”, equals a “Faster Fall”.
Everything in the universe is ruled by mathematics. Math is truth, and you can’t rush Universal LAW. Everything you do now will give you a return, whether good or bad. This is called the “Law” of Cause & Effect and no one is above “Cosmic Law”,