Great Men Always Followed ‘Invisible Rules’
Here are some powerful “Invisible Rules” To Build Great Men…Usually people should naturally understand these rules by default, but a lot of people don’t. These rules can create Bosses, Presidents, Warriors, Generals, Moguls, Leaders, Magnates, Czars, Great Husbands, Etc.
If you follow these rules you will build strong foundation to become a great “Man” of Power….Women can also learn from these rules too as they are the first teacher to the children.
Here are the “Invisible Rules”:
1) Never Snitch: In all organizations you should never snitch!!! If you don’t agree with me, and think its OK to snitch then do not join any organizations, whether street or not. You must understand that when you are involved in any Religious Organizations, Street Gangs, Masonic Orders, Fraternities, Corporations, Political Parties, Biker Gangs, Etc you can never snitch. You must be loyal to your “Brotherhood” or stay out of any organization.
Tradition is passed down through “Secrecy”.
2) Never have sex with ya man’s wife, girlfriend, etc behind his back: That’s disrespecting the game to the fullest.
3) Respect your mother, father, and all elders within your family bloodline
4) Learn how to share with your “Inner Circle”.
5) Do what you say at all times: Be a man of your word. Your word is “Bond”
6) Always practice honor, integrity and justice at all times: Even if you are in the street there is a such thing called “Honor Among Thieves”.
7) If you ask a woman out to dinner, movies, etc then you must “Pay”
8) Feed your “Inner Circle”: Everyone in your “Inner Circle” must be fed: If you come up first financially, make sure you bring ya mans up with you. I know you can’t save everybody, but at least if you put ya mans on, you know in your heart you are true. You can at least lead the horse to the well, if he doesn’t drink the water at least you did what you could.
Its more valuable to have a group of brothers wealthy as a “Team”, then one guy at the “Top”, and the rest of his “Inner Circle” is broke.
9) Be a great father to your children at all times
10) Learn how to be hospitable to your “House Guest”: If you invite some people to your house, offer food and/or drinks when they come in, especially if you are currently cooking a meal. Make sure your woman offers also…
11) Learn to control your “EGO”
12) Learn to control your Emotions, and Temper: Stop getting mad at people for small things, you can not control other people’s moves all the time. You must accept them the way they are, or don’t mess with them period….
13) You must understand “Fear” is deaths “Best Friend”: Do you want to know why the so-called good die young?..”Fear”.
Now of course you can turn fear into a brave act, but learn how to control your fears.
14) Gossip is for the weak: If you have a real problem with someone, reach out and set up a meeting in person first…Gossip is for the “Weak”.
15) Always show up on special dates for your man, business partner, brother, or spiritual partner: Example: If invited you must make sure you attend their birthday parties, their children graduations, weddings, etc. It’s always an exception to this rule, but try your best to make it.
16) Never ask someone to do something, you wouldn’t do yourself
17) Try not to hate on the next man, hate is a sign of low self-esteem, and weakness
18) Always remember when you step on to many of toes to get to the top, it will always come back to haunt you
19) Never make a hoe into a housewife: Now I have a theory on reviving a hoe into a loyal trustworthy queen, but you can not help her with any “Emotional Attachments”.
Most of the time she will have to focus on healing herself first before you can enter a long-term relationship with her, and that can take years.
20) Get your money to feed your family by any means…You must be the provider, protector, and leader of the family
21) Become the brave “Pillar” in your community
22) If you are broke don’t go to the club to pop bottles, you can not afford it
23) You must focus on “Mastering” yourself first before you can truly help others
24) Make sure you find your true purpose on this planet, while standing on a strong spiritual foundation as a man
25) Focus on being feared, respected, and loved all at the same time. Think about this rule “Deeply”
26) Never talk to much, focus on listening more
27) Learn to rise to the top by taking the hard route: Trust me it will last longer than a fast rise to the top from to many shortcuts, manipulations, and stepping on toes. Remember you are running a marathon, not a track meet.
28) Be confident, not cocky: Arrogance is a sign up weakness, and it blinds your judgement. Arrogance also creates unnecessary enemies.
29) Learn to accept and respect your “Enemies”: Remember everyone isn’t going to like you, deal with it. You will always have enemies, especially if you are “Ambitious”….Accept It!
You can either be successful, and have enemies, or be unsuccessful and have friends!!!
30) Make sure your “Bite” is more vicious than your “Bark”
31) Take risk, but think calculated at all times: Calculated Risk Only!!!!!
32) Do not get a bad reputation of being a devilish evil snake type person: You will most likely die a violent horrible death. Yes you will be feared, but in the end it’s not worth it.
33) You are the company you keep: The first 5 people within your “Inner Circle” will be harmful to your success!!!
34) Remember whether you like it or not, if you put trash in your body it will catch up to you sooner or later
35) You are in control of your own destiny: You must master self before you can master the outer world……
36) Never stop learning, Knowledge is infinite
37) Create your own personal image, do not let anyone in this world create your image for you
38) Real ones do what they want, weak ones do what they can
39) Earn your way to “Leadership” by practicing raw “Discipline”: Every since ancient times people has always followed strong, brave, and discipline men! You can’t crown yourself “King” you must earn it the hard way.
40) Never be Gullible, Nice, and Naive
41) Focus on destroying dysfunction in your “Family Bloodline”: You must start a new cycle of greatness with your immediate family and children!! Respect the power of your “Family Bloodline“.
42) Last but not least, give back to your community and don’t forget where you come from
Remember there are always rules to the game!!! True freedom comes when you follow rules. I know these rules are uncut, and raw but in this day and time, you can not sugar coat anything.
To me these rules are needed to build true men and build a strong foundation for unity. Some of the rules can bend and change in certain situations. I’m striving for perfection, these rules came from trail/error, and some rules was passed down….